Skyline

Skyline
A view of the east side from the reservoir

Monday, May 17, 2010

Monday, May 17th

Today and tomorrow are my last days taking pictures because I need to put together the book and send it to Snapfish to be made by Friday morning. Today was really hard because the things I was taking pictures of were not in the same area and I always walk everywhere. When I went to retake a picture of the MET it was under construction so I did not take another picture. I also ran into the same problem when I walked to the west side to photograph the Natural History Museum because there was scaffolding around the building. How ever, I was able to take pictures of two diners, the MOMA, the Apple Store, Grand Central, the Central Park Zoo, FAO Schwarz and POP burger, which is one of my favorite restaurants. I spent 6 hours walking around taking pictures and I plan to spend time working on my book after dinner.

1 comment:

  1. I really like the boat picture. Are any of these cropped or played with in Photoshop?

    ReplyDelete