Skyline

Skyline
A view of the east side from the reservoir

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Thursday, May 13th

Today I woke up to a beautiful day, it was 66 and there wasn’t a cloud in the sky. I knew that tomorrow was going to be stormy so I left my apartment at 11:30 and didn’t stop walking around and taking pictures till 4:30. Once I got into central park I couldn’t stop taking pictures of things. I had previously made a list of things I wanted to photograph in the park but had forgotten how beautiful and how many amazing things there are. The only reason I stopped taking pictures today was because my memory card became full.

Things I took pictures of today: 5th ave, Barneys, Bloomingdales, Bloomingdale's subway stop, Bergdorf’s, street performers, person dressed up as the statue of liberty, hot dog venders, carriage horses, central park, Alice and wonderland statue, Balto statue, Wolman’s rink, carousel, great lawn, reservoir, parks, the pond with sail boats, turtle pond, the MET, the Guggenheim, Mr. softies, The Boathouse, and more

This evening I came home and discovered that since I have already taken over 1,000 photos there was no more space on my computer, so I went threw and deleted old photos and uploaded documents to my external hard drive to create more space on. I then spent over two hours editing and organizing the photos I have taken so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment