Skyline

Skyline
A view of the east side from the reservoir

Monday, May 10, 2010

Mondy, May 10th

Today is my first day on scene in New York City for senior project. Today I created a list of landmarks, restaurants, buildings, stores, ect. of places I plan to take pictures of and research during senior project. I also organized this list by the location of the sights so it will be easy for me to take the pictures. I also started my research on NYC, I found facts such as why cabs are yellow, how many cabs there are, population and size of central park. I also gathered information on the old Yankee stadium as well as the new Yankee stadium. Here is a list of some of the things I plan to take pictures of during senior project.

1) famous streets

2) Federal Reserve Bank on wall st

3) statue of liberty

4) Ellis island

5) viand dinner

6) mansion dinner

7) moonstruck dinner

8) Subways

9) Penn station

10) Grand central

11) French fry place

12) st marks place

13) taxis

14) great lawn

15) reservoir

16) central park

17) Alice and wonderland stature

18) pond in park

19) Wolman rink

20) zoo

21) Rockefeller center

22) Mr. softies

23) parks

24) nail place

25) h and h bagels

26) barney Greengrasses bagels

27) Hudson river

28) famous church

29) the plaza

30) Blarneys

31) Bloomingdales

32) Bergdorf’s

33) 5th Ave

34) f a o shorts

35) carriage horses

36) Chrysler building

37) empire state building

38) UN

39) hot dog venders

40) east river

41) Triboro bridge

42) Brooklyn bridge

43) museums: MET, MOMA, Natural history, Guggenheim

44) Yankee stadium

45) toys r us

46) china town

47) 42nd street

48) ground zero

No comments:

Post a Comment