Skyline

Skyline
A view of the east side from the reservoir

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Wednesday, May 19

Today was my last day of taking pictures! I went to the financial district, took pictures of Wall St, the Federal Reserve Bank and the Brooklyn bridge. I also went to Soho to take photos of Broadway as well as Canal Street and china town. The last set of pictures I took were of Penn station as well as 42nd St/ Time Square. The website that I am using to create my book has a set price for 20 pages and an additional charge for any extras, which leads me to believe that it might take longer to print, which is why I am going to try to send my book tomorrow instead of Friday.

1 comment:

  1. I doubt it will take longer - it will just be more money. I'm guessing 4-5 business days. Double check your grammar right? Once it's printed it's done. Are you proud of it?

    ReplyDelete